If you want to get free legal English exercises, you’re in the right place!
I’m building up a resource of legal English exercises to help you develop your legal English skills including:
- legal prepositions exercises,
- legal collocation exercises,
- legal writing/re-writing exercises,
- and more!
These exercises cover the legal English basics that you have to know, and most of these exercises will give you instant feedback so you can see if you got them right or wrong.
You’ll also have the chance to reset each quiz and do it again to make sure you’ve learnt all of the vocab.
There are lots of other free legal English resources online, but here, I’ll be putting everything in one place – creating one resource which you’ll be able to use again and again.
How do you get access?
It’s really simple 🙂
- Click on this link and sign up to my FREE course.
- Once you sign up, you’ve got access (it’s not really two steps is it?)
If you’re having any difficulty at all, this video will guide you through the process:
If you have any questions, comments or problems, please get in touch.