Before you register, please read the following very carefully:
What you need to know.
- This course is not a general legal English course (like ILEC or TOLES). It is a legal writing course which specifically targets your ability to write.
- This course is aimed at English language students with a skill level of FCE/B2 or above.
Paying for the course.
- You can either pay for monthly access: 30PLN, or yearly access: 250PLN. Registration will give you to full access to the course.
- For corporate use or to set up multi-user access, please contact me and I will create a special payment link for you.
- It is possible to pay either by visa, mastercard or paypal.
Getting access to the course.
- To register, click the confirmation box below. You’ll then see payment options.
- Once you pay, you will receive an email with your username and password to the course.
- You acknowledge your loss of right to withdraw from this purchase transaction for digital content subject to sections 5.4 and 6.2 of the terms and conditions.
Law firms, Bar Associations, and for bespoke worshops.
Please contact me to find out more about pricing and how WrittenLegalEnglish can help you.
By clicking, I confirm that I've read the
above, the terms and conditions, and I want to register.